Tuesday, January 19, 2016

9

Charli Kelly/Great Neck Middle School Library 
It has been a while since my last post. My apologies! I have stayed quite busy. TIME Magazine sent a couple of photo journalists out to interview me. They came to my school to do some of their filming – and everyone there was very understanding and accommodating for the crew. I also had a great time hanging out with the crew again. I hadn’t seen them since my dad’s launch in Baikonur, Kazakhstan last March. I also hadn’t seen my sister since then either. She came out to visit over the holidays. I had really missed her and it was great to see her. She and I were able to video-conference our dad on December 24th. We had sent him some gifts and he opened them while we opened our gifts from him. It was kind-of like spending the holidays with him. I am back to school now and everything is going well as I count down the days before my dad gets home. A GOOD sign was when I got my airline ticket confirmation for my travel dates to Houston. I can’t wait to see him and hug him!

No comments:

Post a Comment